3930 S Roosevelt Unit N103, Key West
Your Key West Real Estate Source
Welcome to Paradise! Find Your Key Home! Easily Search for Homes in Key West and The Florida Keys
Chris Orth is a leading real estate professional in the real estate industry. His style, work ethic, use of technology, unparalleled negotiation strategies and success helped him gain a spot on the 2014 REALTOR Magazine's prestigious 30-Under-30 list in the United States and Canada. Let him provide you with the latest home data. He is dedicated to meeting all of your real estate needs. If you are looking to buy or sell a home, commercial property or land you have come to the right location.
Chris' Highly Recommended Things To Do
- Watch the sunset at Mallory Square...The view is priceless. Enjoy the local art, music and shows as well.
- Get your picture taken at the Southern Most Point Buoy which is located at the corner of South Street & Whitehead Street.
- Enjoy your day at Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park. Remember to bring your sunscreen and a few bucks to get into the park.
- View Harry S. Truman our 33rd President of the United States Little White House. It was actually America's winter White House in 1946 until 1952. Tours are usually offered everyday of the year from 9 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. with the purchase of a ticket. Located at 111 Front Street.
- Enjoy an afternoon at The Mel Fisher's Museum and learn about an American Man that found a sunken 1622 Spanish Galleon (a.k.a Ship) that had an estimated 40 tons of gold and silver worth nearly 400 Million Dollars. Located at the corner of Greene and Whitehead Streets.
- If you have the time in Key West, you should check out The Dry Tortugas which is a National Park about 70 Miles West of Key West. According to "TRIPADVISOR" (2014) it's Key West's #1 Attraction. Located there is Fort Jefferson which was once used as a prison during the civil war. Enjoy the views, water and possible animals you may see over there. (It's about a 10 Hour Event)
- Experience a Jet Ski / Wave Runner Tour in Key West. You get to control and use one of their jet skis and follow the tour guide as they take you around Key West. You'll usually have a chance to check out the view of the Southern Most Point from the water, while going past local beaches like Fort Zachary, Higgs, and Smathers Beaches. Sometimes you'll get a chance to experience the waters if you happen to fall off. (Sunset Watersports, FuryCat Water Adventures & Barefoot Billy's are three predominate jet ski companies)
- If you have a love for butterfly's, birds and plants you should stroll over to the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory at 1316 Duval Street. Usually open daily and a moderate fee around $12. Very Relaxing.
- The Florida Keys are known for some of the best fishing in the entire world. Hire a captain, enjoy the sun, relax, throw the line in the water and hope to catch the fish of your dreams.
- Of course if you are an adult of the legal drinking age (21), you must check out the famous bars in and around Key West especially along Duval Street. Be safe and get a taxi home.
Key West Neighborhood Map
Newest Key West Real Estate Listings
3625 Seaside Unit 25106, Key West
193 Golf Club, Key West
1429 12th, Key West
510 Porter, Key West
3700 Eagle, Key West
1124 Watson, Key West
1901 S Roosevelt Unit 403N, Key West
709 Thomas, Key West
504 Noah, Key West
1010 Kennedy Unit 406, Key West
1010 Kennedy Unit 404, Key West
405 Petronia, Key West
1110 Truman, Key West
3029 N Roosevelt Unit 41, Key West